- Earn an associate degree or certificate—for free!
- Pay nothing for tuition, fees, or e-books
- Open to eligible SEIU members and their families1
- Choose from several online programs offered by Eastern Gateway Community College (EGCC)2
- EGCC welcomes anyone with a high school diploma or GED regardless of past academic performance
Your college degree is within reach!
Federal, state, and employer grants don’t always cover the full cost of earning a degree online. SEIU is proud to partner with Eastern Gateway Community College to help eligible students fill the financial gap and earn a degree or certificate in:
- Business Management (with a focus on Advertising, Cyber Security, Data Science, Digital and Social Media, Entrepreneurship, Finance, General Management, Healthcare Management, Hospitality, Human Resources, Information Systems, Labor Studies, or Programming and Development)
- Criminal Justice
- Teacher Education
- Individualized Study
- Patient Home Navigator3
Read our Frequently Asked Questions or call 1-855-469-SEIU (7348) toll free to talk to an advisor.
To enroll in Eastern Gateway Community College and receive your SEIU Free College Benefit:
- Register or sign in to your SEIU Member account and click Get Started.
- Complete the online EGCC application.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and submit any required verification. Any grant award must be applied to tuition, fees and e-book charges. EGCC’s school code is 007275.
- Verify that you have received a high school diploma or equivalent by having official transcripts sent to EGCC.
That’s it! SEIU Free College Benefit covers the difference between any federal, state, or employer education grants you receive and the cost of tuition, fees, and e-books.
Take the next step toward your future—apply now!
Veterans Day – Monday November 11th
Annual Retirees Luncheon – Friday November 15th
General Membership Meeting – Saturday November 23rd
Thanksgiving Break – Wednesday November 27, Thursday November 28th & Friday November 29th
Annual Holiday Celebration – Saturday December 21st